вторник, 21 апреля 2020 г.

Create Awesome Children Book Illustrations











About:

PLEASE INBOX ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER



Hi, I'm Mohamed!



CHILDREN'S BOOKS ARE MY PASSION 

I really enjoy creating illustrations for children and I will be happy to listen to your idea and create wonderful children's illustrations for you!


HOW IT WORKS:

  1. You will provide all the information and details required for the Illustrations.
  2. I will send you a sketch.
  3. You confirm.
  4. I will create high-resolution digital illustrations.


As you can see from my profile that I use bright colors in my illustrations, they not only make the illustrations look good but also make them eye-catching to kids.



What are you waiting for? Contact me now.



Reviews


:

Working with Rootman has been one of the most enjoyable and fulfilling experiences of my life. So far, we have worked together on a daily basis for over a month and he has been 100% reliable, consistent, professional, and patient every single day. We started working together in the early stages of the COVID pandemic, but he is always upbeat and none of my perfectionist nitpicking fazes him. Because of quarantine, he has allotted times to go to the food store and he always lets me know ahead of time when he's going, In addition, he is 6 hours ahead of me in time zones. He has fully accommodated his work/sleep schedule to fit mine. He has been my light in this darkest of times.

:

Rootman exceeded my expectations beyond my wildest dreams. He worked with me back and forth for 8 hour stretches until I was 100% satisfied that he illustrated my vision. I am totally new to FIVERR and to the world of illustrating and he was incredibly patient with me even though he had to teach me to read sketches and to describe my requested changes so he could understand them. He came into my life at just the right time and made my dreams a reality.

:

The work from Mohamed continues to be outstanding and he delivers exactly what has been asked. I would highly recommend him to others as he is easy to work with.

:

Fantastic work. Roootman delivered exactly what I wanted and more.

:

Working with Roootman is easy with great communications. The artwork is always fantastic.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий