четверг, 23 апреля 2020 г.

Create Childrens Story Book Illustration











About:

Hello, welcome to my gigs ^-^


I make anything in digital.
I also like to make illustrations for children's story books, it makes me happy !! 

I can help you with your illustration ideas.

I only need you to explain me what you need to be draw.Then I can draw the thing in your mind.

I always assure the best quality for my clients :)


Please follow me these steps before order ^-^

1.Massange me and tell me your requirements, Provide photos and references if you have (the clearer it is the better)

2.After that, i'll sketch, line, color and deliver it to you ^^


My target is to make clients happy and satisfied with my artwork. Feel free to contact me if you're interised in working with me :)



Thanks for visit my gigs^^









Reviews


:

Excellent on time delivery. Super detail! Great communication! Great delivery!

:

Great working with her.

:

Excellent job as always! Thank you!

:

Great Artist to work with.

:

Excellent work in every way! Excellent communication! I highly recommend this seller!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий