суббота, 25 апреля 2020 г.

Create An Epic Graffiti Design Or Logo











About:

PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE BUYING! Thanks...



Over 10 years of experience with graffiti art, Able to use any style you’d like or use my own!, all my designs come with a transparent background, T-shirt or anything else ready. 



Completely hand drawn, no FONT or graffiti generator programs, unlike the competition. I also provide sketches, and constant updates of the design.

Reviews


:

This was absolutely first class. It’s been the best experiences I have received on Fiverr. The work you have done is perfect. I’ll be re ordering ASAP. Keep up the great work. Turn around was fast and communication was crystal clear

:

His communication was top notch! He was very easy to work with and took instruction well. His attention to detail was also a plus. I'll definitely be using him again. Worth every dime!

:

Excellent job !!!

:

This is the 3rd in two days this guy has no limits. Superb I’ll be back

:

This guy is amazing. We love his work. Its Brillant.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий